The Dulles South Alliance (DSA): A true cross-section of businesses, community leaders, and home owner associations.
Paul Orlando, SFMC Vice President said, “We anticipate that as managers of community associations we can assist DSA in reaching its goals by helping the other member businesses and professionals understand the unique nature of community associations. It is important for association leadership and management to be involved in planning for future development and understand what factors go into making up a vibrant and successful association.”
The Dulles South Alliance (DSA) promotes strategies that have a positive long-term effect on the health and development of the entire Dulles South region.
The goal of the DSA is to provide a voice in overall community planning with respect to transportation, schools, public and private services, parks and recreation, and the environment. Such an approach will lead to a community that has economic vitality making it a place people will want to live, work and prosper. DSA strives to balance the needs of all involved in our community – the residents, the businesses, the government.
DSA focuses on:
- Improving the business climate in the Dulles South region.
- Supporting enhancement of infrastructure to facilitate business and community growth.
- Promoting awareness among member groups of upcoming legislation with the potential to impact their interests.
- Advancing the interests of DSA members in the future growth of the Dulles South region.
- Keeping the residents and businesses informed of changes relating to transportation and other areas of interest specific to the corridor.
Paul L. Orlando, CMCA®, LSM®, PCAM® Vice President has over 30 years of experience in the successful practice of community association management and is known and respected both locally and nationally as a leader in the association management field.