Have you ever wished that there was a compilation of tips for living in or leading an HOA? CAI published one. It’s called “Pearls of Wisdom” and it’s available for download on their website.
It’s divided into sections and the sections are called:
- Be a Good Homeowner
- Be a Good Neighbor
- Be a Good Board Member
- Be a Good Leader
- Have Productive Meetings
- Work with Committees
- Develop a Successful Budget
- Seek Compliance with Rules and Deed Restrictions
- Tenants and Kids, Parking and Pets
- Working with Difficult Personalities
- Foster Community Spirit
- Know When it’s Time to Go
The tips are typically one to two sentences long, which makes for quick and easy reading.
Click on the photo above or click here to download.