Ok, we all know that Valentine’s Day is really for the ladies. The gentlemen will gladly accept the chocolates, but the ladies want more than a box shaped like a heart. So guys, if you want some fun ideas to wow your date, try these. Take note of the ages following the names:
- Wake up to a trail of Hershey kisses leading to a big bouquet of roses with a big breakfast. – Terry, 53
- A romantic dinner with candlelight in the city with a reservation at a hotel for the night. – Laura, 33
- A night on the town with tickets to a concert, like Skrillex. – Alli, 26
- A new dress with a single rose and a note to meet for dinner at my favorite restaurant. – Amber, 36
- Flowers and a homemade dinner made by the man! Even if it is nasty, it’s the thought that counts. – Nat, 21
What was your favorite Valentine’s gift?