Contributing Writer: Mirna Martinez | Image: pixabay.com and flickr.com —
So you want to stay in your bed all day and cuddle with your blankets. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. You can have a great day in this chilly, snowy weather! Here are fun and safe tips for you to do during the winter watches.
- Watch classic movies/T.V. Shows – what a great excuse to have a movie marathon! Or even better — Catch up on your favorite T.V. shows while drinking hot chocolate!
- Make yourself a treat. Stock up on food and go to the grocery store the day before. I suggest making snow themed cookies. What better way than to just relax at home and enjoy some sweets.
- Pamper yourself! Take a day off to just pamper yourself by taking a nice hot bath and treating your skin to moisturizing.
- Exercise! Teach yourself a new routine for the winter. There’s many popular excising videos online and there’s a lot you can do from home! Try something new like yoga.
- Last but not least, go sledding, build a snowman, and have a snowball fight! What a better way to have fun in the winter.
How do you have fun during a snow storm? Best wishes! Stay safe and warm.